Bontrager's RXL Softshell Gloves boast only the finest materials for all-day comfort and serious protection. Profila Softshell fabric keeps them windproof and water resistant, and fleece lining ensures that your fingers will stay toasty warm. Synthetic-leather palms with silicone printing provide an excellent grip, and the gloves feature a pull-on design and absorbent nose wipes on the thumbs.
Originally custom built for Bontrager's Olympic XC team, they decided to make their carbon Team BarStem Combo available to the public. With this full carbon integrated bar and stem combo, your XC whip will save some weight, gain a bunch of stiffness and enjoy an incredibly clean front end.
- Box of 50 molded plastic plugs - Fits all popular handlebars
• Rubber rim strips sold in bundles of 50
$1.00 $1.29 22% Savings
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
Bontrager's LockDown strap dividers are essential for a great fitting, secure helmet. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. Key features: - Original replacement strap dividers for your Bontrager helmet - Compatible with all Bontrager helmets equipped with LockDown Straps
• Rim valve grommet for XXX rims • Rubber
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
• Compatible with Air Support HP, HP Pro, HV (429231, 429232, 429233, 429234, 429235)
Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
$2.50 - $10.00
Helmet buckles work hard to keep your helmets secure and to maximize safety. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. Key features - Original replacement buckles for your Bontrager helmet - Compatible with all Bontrager helmets
$2.59 - $6.59
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
$2.99 - $10.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
$3.50 - $3.69
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Bar end plugs (2)
$3.83 - $4.99
- Replacement parts and accessories for SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor - Fork Cap covers SpeedTrap pocket when sensor is removed - Spacer is required on some forks to position sensor closer to wheel magnet
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
$3.99 - $46.99
Bontrager's TLR Tire Sealant does away with tubes. Running tubeless is lighter and allows lower tire pressures for better traction without worrying about pinch flats. TLR Tire Sealant flows easily through Bontrager Tubeless valves (sold separately) with removable cores so you can set them up without removing your tire. Its unique formula coats the inner walls of your tire to repair punctures as soon as they occur. It requires as little as an ounce to seal tubeless tires and its long-lasting, non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula works for months and plays nicely with aluminum rims and rubber tires. Available in a 32-ounce size for your home shop or a convenient 2-ounce size that works great for topping off your sealant levels.
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
- Replacement grommet/cap for Air Support pumps and Mini Charger
• Replacement nipple washers for Bontrager Aeolus D3 Carbon wheels
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
$4.99 - $21.25
Keep your computer and sensors ready for every ride with replacement batteries Key features: - CR2032 battery is used for most Trek and Bontrager computers - 23AE battery is used for the Bontrager Interchange Analog Wireless Sensor - LR44 and L1154 batteries are identical and used in Bontrager SpeedTrap Sensor
Replacement chainstay cover for DuoTrap S Digital Sensor
Frame Cover fills chainstay pocket when sensor is removed.
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Page 1 of 35 Next page