Join Oshawa Cycling Club
Becoming a Member
Membership Fees (Jan 1st, 2018 through Dec 31st, 2018)
Single $50.00 ($60.00 after May 1, 2018)
Youth $30.00 ($30.00 after May 1, 2018)
Becoming a member just became easier at the Oshawa Cycling Club, we now offer electronic registration with payment through PayPal. Go here to register.
Print out the membership form here Download the membership application here.
You can mail your form to:
Oshawa Cycling Club
PO Box 671 Whitby, ON L1N 5V3
If you are joining us for one time to see if you would like to join our club, a one time waiver must be completed and presented to the ride leader.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday morning rides
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday evening rides (from April to September)
- Touring events (bike paths of Montreal, Niagara Circle, Tour of Muskoka)
- Periodic Emails
- Social events (Awards Banquet & Tailgate Pizza Party)
- Remote Location rides (Canada Day Ride & Lilac Ride in Prince Edward County)
- Private Facebook page & Twitter updates
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Liability insurance coverage
- Map Routes available on this website
- OCC jersey & other club wear available for purchase