- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
$7.49 - $9.99 $9.99 Up to 25% Off
- High impact Resin platform with integrated pins - Heat-treated Boron spindle - Externally sealed ball bearing system - Weight: 290g pair (9/16"), 360g pair (1/2")
$9.99 - $11.99 $11.99 Up to 17% Off
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
Nylon toe clip straps, with zinc-plated steel quick-release buckles.
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
$15.99 - $27.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
- Stability and comfort for city bikes and cruisers - Non-slip TPE tread has a distinctive grip texture that provides safe traction - Large platform is supportive and has a dual-concave shape - Lightweight plastic body with Boron steel spindle - Reflector Included - Comfortable for most shoe types
$21.99 $34.99 37% Off
Confident and durable The versatile Line Comp Flat Pedal is built from durable nylon for a solid platform with integrated traction, so every time you place your foot on your pedal your shoe stays put. Line Comp is strong enough to use on your mountain bike, but also at home on your city or commuter bike. A durable frame and solid axle with sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance. Versatile flat pedals with a durable nylon body and forgiving traction tread that delivers consistent, confident grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Sturdy axle boosts durability and spins smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings - Nylon traction pins provide forgiving, confident traction - Simple to install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Low-profile ATB pedal, with resin body, steel cage & Cr-Mo axle - Toe clip-compatible - Axle 9/16-inch - Reflectors not included
- Moulded grip pins - 10 pins per side - One-piece alloy body
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
- High-strenght Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16" Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
Page 1 of 5 Next page